Providing Wi-Fi for large, high-density events can be challenging, careful planning, a suitable network design, and a properly configured network can greatly increase the odds of success. In addition, having good communication mechanisms and careful monitoring during the event will help smooth over any issues that occur.
• Serve more concurrent clients with an advanced 802.11ac Wave 2 chipset, 4x4:4-stream MU-MIMO 160MHz architecture, and multigigabit uplink
• Steer clients to faster, less congested 5GHz channels and improve roaming performance by setting minimum bitrates
• Enjoy a seamless wireless experience — even with 10,000+ devices — across entire venue with Layer 3 roaming Crowd-friendly Wi-Fi that deploys in minutes
• Quickly deploy baseline configuration and security across tens, hundreds, or thousands of APs with network templates
• Rapidly expand wireless connectivity to remote “dead zone” areas with zero-touch, automatic AP meshing
• Reduce RF interference in congested areas with a dedicated scanning radio that proactively tunes to optimize performance
• Improve performance with selective SSID and band enablement